Voltes respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to make your order as fast and easy as possible. Voltes will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Voltes uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to execute your order and keep you informed of the progress.
- To make shopping at Voltes as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal details and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of each mailing. If you create an account with Voltes, we will store your data on a Secure Server. This means that you do not have to enter all your details with every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you respond to an action or contest, we will ask you for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Voltes does not sell your data
Voltes will not sell your personal details to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal information is safe with Voltes
We appreciate the trust you place in us and will handle your data with the most care. When you place an order or consult your account on Voltes, a 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption is used. This will protect your data at all times.
If you have any questions you can contact us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]