You have no items in your shopping cart
The Super73 SG1 is a powerful bike with retro motorbike looks. The Super73 is a mix between a motorbike and electric bike. What the Super73 SG1 makes so special is its strength, battery range and looks. Because of the powerful electric motor the Super73 reach within a few seconds the speed of 25 km/h. You can set different speed settings via the display so you can decide if you want a relax cruise or fast ride. An additional advantage is that there is no helmet, driver's license or license plate registration required for this e-motorbike. With the Super73 SG1 you can drive up to 70 km on a full battery and within 3-4 hours the battery is fully charged.
The SG1 is equipped with a bright retro headlight and tail light so you can see and be seen in the dark. The Super73 SG1 is the only model which is equipped with mudguards and that is perfect for when it rains or has rained. The Super73 has large all-terrain tires with powerful hydraulic disc brakes which allow you to cruise comfortably and you always know that you have good braking power. The Super73 is not only a road racer but also an all-round bike which you can take to anywhere and experience new adventures. This makes the Super73 not only an e-motorbike but also a lifestyle. A lifestyle that is characterized by freedom, adventure and fun.
What makes the Super73 SG1 so unique?
- Unique retro/motorbike looks
- Powerful electric motor (within a few seconds on 25 km/h)
- Large battery range (up to 70 km)
- All-terrain tires with powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- No helmet, driver's license or license plate registration required
Would you like to make a test ride? Contact us for an appointment.
|Motor||Hub motor | 250W|
|Top speed||25 km/h|
|Thumb throttle||No, because of European laws*|
|Battery||Lithium-ion | 696Wh|
|Battery range||Up to 70 km|
|Braking system||Tektro hydraulic disc brakes|
|Maximum load||125 kg|
* For the European Union only the Z, SG and SG1 models of Super73 are available because it has pedal assistance and is therefore certified as electric bicycle. It is possible to mount the thumb throttle but then it is forbidden to drive on public roads. The thumb throttle will unlock the speed limit and increase the top speed to 33km/h. The pedal assistance remains present so you still can use it like a normal e-bike.
|Model||Super73 Z1||Super73 SG||Super73 SG1|
|Motor power||250 watts||250 watts||250 watts|
|Top speed||25 km/h||25 km/h||25 km/h|
|Battery||36V/11.6Ah (417Wh)||48V/8.8Ah (422Wh)||48V/14.5Ah (696Wh)|
|Battery range||Up to 40 km||Up to 40 km||Up to 70 km|
|Braking system||Tektro mechanic disc brakes||Tektro mechanic disc brakes||Tektro hydraulic disc brakes|
|Sensor||Cadence sensor||Cadence sensor||Torque sensor|
|Charger||Standard charger (2A)||Standard charger (2A)||Fast charger (5A)|
See our complete assortment of Super73.