You have no items in your shopping cart
The Super73 ZG is the newest e-bike from Super73. This model is slightly smaller compared to the Super73 SG1 edition and perfect for city cruising. The Super73 ZG has the looks of a BMX with the unique design and slick tires. It is hard to see that this bike is electric because the battery is installed in the saddle and the enige is integrated in the rear wheel.
The Super73 ZG is great for people that want the real Super73 feeling in a smaller edition. The battery range of the Super73 ZG is up to 40 km and depends on the weight of the driver. This e-bike has a powerful engine that reaches a top speed of 25 km/h within a few seconds. The Super73 ZG is equipped with large slick tires and powerful disc brakes. This allows you to cruise comfortably and give good braking power. An additional advantage is that there is no helmet, driver's license or license plate registration required for this e-bike. The Super73 ZG is a true all-round e-bike and gives you the feeling of freedom, adventure and fun.
What makes the Super73 ZG so unique?
- Unique retro looks
- Powerful electric motor (within a few seconds on 25 km/h)
- The real Super73 feeling in a smaller edition
- Slick tires with powerful disc brakes
- No helmet, driver's license or license plate registration required
Would you like to make a test ride? Contact us for an appointment.
|Motor||Hub motor | 250W|
|Top speed||25 km/h|
|Thumb throttle||No, because of European laws*|
|Battery||Panasonic lithium-ion |417Wh|
|Battery range||Up to 40 km|
|Braking system||Tektro mechanical disc brakes|
|Maximum load||125 kg|
* For the European Union only the ZG, SG and SG1 models of Super73 are available because it has pedal assistance and is therefore certified as electric bicycle. It is possible to mount the thumb throttle but then it is forbidden to drive on public roads. The thumb throttle will unlock the speed limit and increase the top speed to 33km/h. The pedal assistance remains present so you still can use it like a normal e-bike.
||Super73 SG||Super73 SG1|
|Motor power||250 watts||250 watts||250 watts|
|Top speed||25 km/h||25 km/h||25 km/h|
|Battery||36V/11.6Ah (417Wh)||48V/8.8Ah (422Wh)||48V/14.5Ah (696Wh)|
|Battery range||Up to 40 km||Up to 40 km||Up to 70 km|
|Braking system||Tektro mechanic disc brakes||Tektro mechanic disc brakes||Tektro hydraulic disc brakes|
|Sensor||Cadence sensor||Cadence sensor||Torque sensor|
|Charger||Standard charger (2A)||Standard charger (2A)||Fast charger (5A)|
See our complete assortment of Super73.